The Joyride is designed for the person who wants the most eco-friendly, colorful and durable roll-top backpack. It is built for hauling storm proof loads either in the woods or the hoods. For quick access, the top opens and closes with a flap and with its roll closure system, you can button down the hatches and roll up tight. Perfect for those that want a simple and extremely durable mid-sized storm-proof pack.
Made from the ultimate hybridization of upcycled, recycled and conventional materials. We started with colorful upcycled industrial fabrics , then added upcycled reflective street signs, upcycled new shoulder harnesses and some new fabrics for finish. The Joyride's combination of upcycled durable materials and performance build, give this pack the technical aspects that will keep your gear close and dry.
Built in Colorado - Made in the USA - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Large compartment with storm proof roll top closure
- Large outer pocket with hook and loop closure
- Large sleeve pocket on the front
- Breathable aerospace mesh shoulder straps
- Sternum strap
- Light loop
- Haul handle
- Reflective accents
- Upcycled Multi-Colored Industrial Fabrics
- Upcycled Street Sign Scraps
- 10 oz Vinyl Waterproof Tarp
- Aerospace Mesh
- Foam Padding
- Nylon Teeth with Zinc Zipper
- Hook and Loop
12 L x 18 H x 7 D in.
304.8 x 457.2 x 152.4 mm
1512 cu. in.
2 lb. 1 oz.